What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The laptop repair video collection
- Learn the crucial difference between a bad screen and a bad inverter
- Know how to handle a laptop that has had liquid spilled in it
- Find out the best way to go about taking a laptop apart
- Know what to do when the laptop keeps shutting down
- Do you want to learn how to fix laptops?
- Learn what to do when a laptop overheats
- Screen Back Cover – Dell Inspiron 1521
- Screen Replacement – Toughbook CF-W5
- Replace Cracked Screen – Aspire 3680
- Replace LCD Cover – Acer Aspire 3610
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Podnutz Official scores 73.55/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.laptoprepairvideos.com/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.45.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: laptoprepairvideos.com you’ll also be taken through to laptoprepairvideos.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)